Hecate Grid is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to join our growing battery storage IPP team in Chicago. The Analyst will play a critical role in optimizing our business operations and processes to drive efficiency and success in the renewable energy industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in administrative tasks, data analysis, and process improvement, with a keen eye for identifying opportunities to improve operations performance in the IPP sector.
- Facility Management: Support facility management activities related to a typical office and the IPP portfolio. Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors for maintenance and repair tasks, ensuring that the office is well-maintained and functional. Assist in monitoring facility equipment, supplies, and their related expenses.
- Calendar/Schedule/Events Coordination: Manage calendars, schedules, and events for the team, including coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls, and events. Schedule appointments, send invitations, and prepare necessary materials for meetings or events. Proactively manage and coordinate team members' schedules to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Marketing Materials: Working with team members, compile and organize marketing materials for investors, stakeholders, and social media platforms. Ensure marketing materials are up-to-date, accurate, visually appealing, and reflect the company's brand image.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with project teams to interface with utilities, regulatory authorities, and other stakeholders to advance the IPP portfolio. Coordinate communication, facilitate meetings, and ensure timely responses to inquiries or requests from stakeholders.
- Project Documentation: Analyze and consolidate project documentation, including contracts, permits, licenses, and other project-related documents. Maintain accurate and organized records of project documentation in a centralized database or document management system. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal procedures related to documentation management.
- Reporting and Compliance: Prepare reports for regulatory and/or compliance purposes, including regulatory filings, compliance reports, and other documentation as required. Ensure accuracy and completeness of data and information in reports and meet deadlines for submission to regulatory authorities or other stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365, Notion, Smartsheet.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater; business-related fields are helpful, but not required.
- Experience or interest in utility scale power industry or renewable energy preferred.
- Self-awareness of one’s “quirks” and appreciation for those of teammates.
- Open to listening to broad genres of music in the office (including but not limited to jazz, bluegrass, noise, boogie, house, and math rock).
Compensation and BenefitsCompensation commensurate with experience.
Hecate Grid is a leading energy storage IPP that develops, owns and operates standalone storage projects in the U.S. The platform is jointly owned by Hecate Energy and InfraRed Capital, an infrastructure investment with over $14 billion in assets under management. Launched in September 2018, Hecate Grid has leveraged the deep industry experience of Hecate Energy and the secure backing of InfraRed Capital to establish itself as a leading storage IPP. Hecate Grid is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your resume to Careers@HecateGrid.com. Please include the job title in the email subject line.